THIS SHOOT WAS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR US TO SHOW OFF HOW WELL WE WORK UNDER TIME PRESSURE. I ALWAYS ENJOY THESE SORTS OF JOBS; MY CREW AND I KEEP IT LIGHT IN AN EFFORT TO RELAX OUR HIGH-LEVEL, BUSY EXECS WHO ARE TYPICALLY THINKING ABOUT WHERE THEY NEED TO BE NEXT. WE NAILED IT!
PUH-LEAZE! NO BLAH HEADSHOTS FOR DETROIT’S INFLUENCERS.
(For Detroit Metro Conventions and Visitors Bureau)
PRINT AD CAMPAIGN
Of course when you’re photographing the “movers and shakers” of the city, you have a limited amount of time with each subject. Our ability to put them at ease in front of the camera is what made the difference.
Overheard on set:
• “I wasn’t looking forward to this, you made it fun!” (Love it when the AD hears that!)
• “Under five minutes, impressive!” (Subtle grin.)
• “Thanks for making me relaxed, I hate being photographed.” (You were relaxed?)
• “Wow, we’re done already? That was fast!” (Time flies!)
• “Can I look at a few of the pictures?” (Of course.)
• “Is it OK to use one for my LinkedIn profile?” (Of course, with agency permission.)
• “You’re the best!” (Awwww shucks!)