This shoot was a great opportunity for us to show off how well we work under time pressure. I always enjoy these sorts of jobs; my crew and I keep it light in an effort to relax our high-level, busy execs who are typically thinking about where they need to be next. We nailed it!
PUH-LEAZE! NO BLAH HEADSHOTS FOR DETROIT’S INFLUENCERS.
SMZ ADVERTISING (For Detroit Metro Conventions and Visitors Bureau.)
PRINT AD CAMPAIGN
Of course when you’re photographing the “movers and shakers” of the city, you have a limited amount of time with each subject. Our ability to put them at ease in front of the camera is what made the difference.
Overheard on set:
• “I wasn’t looking forward to this, you made it fun!” (Love it when the AD hears that!)
• “Under five minutes, impressive!” (Subtle grin.)
• “Thanks for making me relaxed, I hate being photographed.” (You were relaxed?)
• “Wow, we’re done already? That was fast!” (Time flies!)
• “Can I look at a few of the pictures?” (Of course.)
• “Is it OK to use one for my LinkedIn profile?” (Of course, with agency permission.)
• “You’re the best!” (Awwww shucks!)